[G4] Re: Graphite G4 Tower Won't turn on

Eric Buczynski emaxxx4 at warpmail.net
Mon Oct 30 16:40:58 PST 2006

I had a similar problem but it was with a semi-faulty USB port.  I
don't know how your USB ports are but I had one that was broken in
the sense that the directional plastic piece was missing.  I used a
PCI card that had 4 USB ports to connect my mouse and keyboard, and
that did the trick.  From there it wouldn't be in a ha;f-steady mode,
but a regular powered on mode.

Can you try powering it up without any external devices plugged in
(except the monitor)?  If it powers up, does it start up normally or
is there any other sounds?  If there are more sounds, please let me
(or us) know.