[G4] MPEG DVD play problem

nagable at comcast.net nagable at comcast.net
Sat Sep 2 09:08:21 PDT 2006

Joe,

I'm not sure how this works, but a friend could not use her newly-installed DVD burner because the OS was only 10.1.   The system profiler would not recognize it.  She had to upgrade to Tiger to get the profiler to see it, and then it would play and burn anything.

You didn't say if you were running any version of OS 10, and OS 9 is seriously out of date.

Good luck.

Nate
From: Joe Dundovic <jodun at usinternet.com>