[G4] Browsers failing after move on G4/466

SKYGRAM skygram at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 15:20:10 PDT 2006

Gary,

The largest DSL provider in Canada is Bell-Sympatico and they have a
business partnership with MSN. Their version of Premium is solely for
PCs. They offer no real Mac support, even though Macs do function on
their system. However I dropped their service because they were too PC
centric and I could never get a straight answer from them.

I do know that MSN can be very proprietary about their servers.
However I do believe that Firefox for Macs works on their servers. I
know you wrote that you tried Mozilla, but have you tried Firefox?

The tricky part with these ISPs is getting honest and /or informed
information about Mac support from their tech people.

Good luck,

Bill