[G4] Browsers failing after move on G4/466

gary usww garyusww at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 14:55:52 PDT 2006

Bill,
Actually, I didn't have a chance to install the MSN
Premium on my Mac.  The install disk that Qwest sent
me was apparently a dud and didn't have the proper
install file on it, so I was working with a Qwest tech
on finding a way around it when the issue of the
failing browsers came up.  She essentially told me I
was on my own regarding the browser problem.  I think
I'll just take the discount from Qwest and not bother
with installing the MSN software on either of my
computers. Thanks for the heads-up on MSN Premium...
Gary