[G4] Instructions on re-installing myOS9

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Tue Sep 5 13:06:06 PDT 2006

Greetings ( + )!( + )

Just down-load the OS9 disk image from Apple and install it to you hard
drive from your hard drive. That is unless you don't have enough drive
space.

Then you won't need to worry about your CD/DVD drive whether it's an
internal drive or external.

Once you have loaded OS9 onto your disk, chose it as the start-up drive
because when you have started from OS9 you can install of of the
upgrades as you won't be able to get OS 9.2.2 you have to install all
of the upgrades and revisions.