[G4] Browsers not opening

gary usww garyusww at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 20:45:00 PDT 2006

I asked this question a few days ago, but I want to
run it again and get some more advice.  I recently
moved from one apartment to another about
1.5 miles away, and since the move I haven't been able
to successfully open any of my browsers (Camino,
Explorer, Safari, and Mozilla) on my G4/466, (OS
10.2.8), and it also affects my System Preferences
when I attempt to open the "Internet" section.  I had
DSL service from Qwest (I live in the Denver area),
and I had it transferred to the new place, adding MSN
Premium through a special offer.  Now all of my
browsers quit immediately after starting.  Has anyone
else had this experience?  I don't know if it's the
service, or if I picked up a virus before moving and
it's just coincidence that my browsers are just now
going goofy.  I also have a Windows laptop, and that's
still working fine.  Your advice would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks,
Gary