[G4] Airport and Vonage

Gregory Cortelyou chefgreg at mac.com
Thu Sep 14 05:27:03 PDT 2006

Anybody have any experience getting original graphite Airport base
station to work with Vonage internet phone service? Some people at
Vonage say it can't be done, but I think they just don't know how.
Others say I need a separate router. I really don't want one more
thing attached to my computer. The graphite airport only has the one
ethernet slot. I wonder if I need to actually reset the Airport base
station. That's the only thing I didn't try. Last time I did I had to
do it in OS9 with the Airport CD.
Greg