[G4] Netscape ?

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 14 16:50:11 PDT 2006

Philip

You might take a look at "Opera" I was looking around
the other day and came across it and have been very
impressed to date. generally I been using ÒSafariÓ &
ÒCaminoÓ but Opera has some cool features such as
being able to reach out and find oneÕs bookmarks
without a lot of work from the user - in this case me
and thatÕs a good thing! In fact I rate it above
ÒFirefox" which has it #4 on a short but growing list.
Sadly of late, I got ÒNetscapeÓ down there with "IE"
in last place.

But do check out some of the new browsers most will
bring a freshness to your day!

Rich