[G4] Netscape ?

SE MacTechLists at cox.net
Sun Sep 17 20:26:40 PDT 2006

Dan,

Do you mean your were using the Netscape Mail area to retrieve you
e-mails from your ISP? I know some took it you meant you had an e-mail
address ending in @netscape.net.

I also have used Netscape since the Performa days to retrieve all my
e-mail (7 different e-mail accounts). I like keeping them totally
separate from each other which is why I have not switched to Mac mail.

Recently Netscape 7.2 has started crashing, stalling etc on me as well.
Also, when I try to reply to an e-mail or forward a piece of spam to my
ISP, there is a long hesitation before the reply window comes up.

Are you wanting to know how to migrate all your old e-mails from the old
OS 9 Netscape side into the OS X side?

I would like to know more about SeaMonkey referred to by Keith Whaley.
Where do we find it and tell us more.

SE