[G4] Messenger?

Jeff Pickell jkp at xionic.net
Fri Apr 6 07:49:42 PDT 2007

Dan,

I've been using Adium on my G4 as well as my MacBook.  It will allow you
to connect to multiple IM services such as Yahoo, AIM, and others at the
same time.  It's a very stable program and works quite well.  The only
drawback (if you would call it that) is that it does not support video
or audio, it's strictly an instant messaging client.

It can be found at http://www.adiumx.com

Regards,

--
Jeff Pickell, GSEC, SCNA, SCSA