[G4] Video Problem

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Fri Apr 6 11:10:49 PDT 2007

On 24 Mar, 2007, at 11:53 AM, kr parks wrote:

> I am having a very strange problem with my G4 (733
> Digtal). It is displaying only black and white images,
> pictures look as though they are film negatives. This
> only occurs when I boot from a certain drive. ---- It
> started all of a sudden, not after any changes were
> made. Does anyone know what is going on?

Do you have OS-9 installed? It sounds like you activated the monitor
control that reverses the colors when that drive is the boot drive.

There IS a control panel setting that reverses the normal Black print
on White background to White print on Black if you check the box on
the panel. Look there first.