[G4] Issues with my lucky find on saint patricks day.

nagable at comcast.net nagable at comcast.net
Fri Apr 6 21:20:04 PDT 2007

Brandon:

Try this.  Take the battery out and check it for voltage.  3.1v is minimum--anything less, replace it. While it's out, press the PMU switch ( the little button near the battery).  I use the eraser end of a pencil.  Hold it down for about a second.  You should hear a barely audible click while holding it.  Release it immediately after the click. Wait about 10 minutes.  Replace the battery (with a new one if it was low), and try starting up again.  This resets the PMU chip and the PRAM.  Good luck.

Nate

From: B G <briang113 at pacbell.net>