[G4] upgrading to 10.4

Erin Anon nire01 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 21:19:13 PDT 2007

> He says no firewire!
> So it will not install
> like I said some older machines

Sorry, the confusion is due the original poster who claims at the top of his
post that he has an AGP Mac, which by definition has firewire, and then says
at the bottom of his post that he doesn't have firewire.

He's also using an illegal copy of OS X so I don't have much sympathy for
him.

Phil

Ok, my bad.  I'm a newer mac user, and I didn't realize my mac did indeed
have firewire.  I thought it was something special my mac didn't have since
its older.  I suppose thats a bit like pc users saying 'nic card' rather
than just 'nic' so, sorry!

And legalities aside, I've never heard of anyone else having any problem
similar to that.

So, now that its established that my mac actually does have firewire - does
anyone have any ideas as to what could be causing my issue?

-Erin