[G4] System Preferences Wits End

Rick Smykla rsmykla at verizon.net
Sun Apr 15 19:21:34 PDT 2007

Dan.

Do it. After all the grief you've been through, this *should* prove
an easy procedure. If the drive doesn't mount, or you have any
booting problems using the drive jumpered as a slave, just reset the
jumper to use cable-select. I recall needing to do that on one of the
MDDs I added a drive to some while back. But I would try the master/
slave configuration first. Maybe one of the MDD owners on the list
could comment further?

Rick