[G4] System Preferences Wits End

Michael Danieals escortgt1995 at msn.com
Wed Apr 18 08:37:37 PDT 2007

When was the last New Battery put in this G4?  My G4 AGP 400 was doing
crazy, strange things last month, including not wanting to startup from the
DVD/CD drive, then it would not even see the DVD/CD drive. I thought my G4
was on it's last leg.

Anyway, to make a short story, I had remembered that my 5400/200 had the
almost same crazyness last year, and was told to put a New battery in it,
Bingo, that solved everything.

I am not saying this is your problem, but, when was the last time your Mac
had a New battery?

      Michael