[G4] Problems with Miglia TV card

Kevin Willis res19rmg at verizon.net
Thu Apr 19 14:39:56 PDT 2007

	I have been using a Miglia TV tuner card in my 1Ghz G4 for a couple
of years now to record TV shows from my satellite receiver with no
problems...till recently.  Now, when I record, the audio and video
are way out of sync.  I thought there might be a program running in
the background that is eating up too many resources, but when I
created a new user account with nothing running on it except the
recording program, the problem was still just as bad.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Kevin