[G4] Message # 9,Vol 32 Issue 28

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Sun Apr 22 15:38:58 PDT 2007

Greetings ( + )!( + )

John if you can start up from OS 9.x give it a try.
I have the same problem, if I start-up in OSX my SCSI (18 Gb) drive
doesn't work, however if I switch to OS 9.2 for the start-up my SCSI
will come on-line.

Oh I guess that I should say that OSX sees' the 18 Gb SCSI drive (it's
in the system profiler) but it won't mount on the desk top.

On Apr 22, 2007, at 3:15 PM, John Sparks wrote:

> I have a similar Powermac G4 Mirrored Door 1.25Ghz Dual.
> I tried the SCSI board that worked with my G4/400 and OS X, with my
> zip dr. and my scanner.
> After moving to the 1.25 Dual and upgrading to OS 10.4, no workie.
> What board are you using for your SCSI Items?
>
> Thanks John

G'Day Mates, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.