[G4] Airport question

Hal kastegir at mac.com
Wed Apr 25 07:43:01 PDT 2007

Nope, all of the Airport base stations are backward compatible,
meaning that even the newest base stations support computers
connecting with the original Airport cards. They're just limited to
the speed of the card (802.11b runs at 11mb/s, rather than the
theoretical 54 for 802.11g or even faster for 802.11n). You should
just have to reset the network password on your eMac to the one on
your new networks. Just make sure you're using the same security
encryption on both sides.

Hope this helps.

-Hal