[G4] extra printer drivers

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Mon Aug 13 09:08:54 PDT 2007

Greetings ( + )!( + )

Do a http:/www.dogpile.com/ search for Printer Setup Repair - 5.1 TE
Product Description:

Printer Setup Repair is designed to rectify situations where the
Printer Setup Utility will not open, printers cannot be added, CUPS
fails to operate, and numerous other errors. Although Printer Setup
Repair cannot fix every printing problem, it is capable of resolving
most of the common ones. Printer Setup Repair can also be used to
delete unwanted printer drivers, remove a build up of spool files, and
recreate the /tmp symbolic link.
Or you can access the WEB page here.
http://www.fixamac.net/software/psr5/index.php
ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?ºº?ø,¸¸,ø?º?ø

On Aug 12, 2007, at 9:55 PM, A2L1 wrote:

> Hi,
> I am trying to regain some of my drive space and cant seem to find out
> how to remove the unnecessaty files and drivers. I have tinker tools
> and did the language thing and all but I know I have the "extra"
> printer drivers installed and know they take a ton of space. Can
> anyone tell me how to remove all the drivers other than the ones I am
> using without doing an install?
> Actually can anyone recommend any other "space saving" deletions that
> would help?
> I am running 10.4.10 on a 1.42 mini with 1 gig ram.
>  I do have a rather large iTunes file,I like "my music" and use the
> mini as a jukebox and background music box and thats is the single
> largest use of drive space but not one I am willing to remove or "thin
> out".
> Ant help/advice/opinions will be appreciated.
> Thank you,
> A J
> --

Cheers, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* If pro is the opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
Congress!
Men's restroom House of Representatives,
Washington, DC