[G4] extra printer drivers

A2L1 mr.a2l1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 21:55:53 PDT 2007

Hi,I am trying to regain some of my drive space and cant seem to find out
how to remove the unnecessaty files and drivers. I have tinker tools and did
the language thing and all but I know I have the "extra" printer drivers
installed and know they take a ton of space. Can anyone tell me how to
remove all the drivers other than the ones I am using without doing an
install?
Actually can anyone recommend any other "space saving" deletions that would
help?
I am running 10.4.10 on a 1.42 mini with 1 gig ram.
 I do have a rather large iTunes file,I like "my music" and use the mini as
a jukebox and background music box and thats is the single largest use of
drive space but not one I am willing to remove or "thin out".
Ant help/advice/opinions will be appreciated.
Thank you,
A J

--
mr.a2l1ATgmailDOTcom