[G4] extra printer drivers -- I found something

A2L1 mr.a2l1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:44:44 PDT 2007

Hi all,Well as I was stumbling along and googling I found an app called
Monolingual. This app removes all the language additions to all the apps and
OSX itself. I ran this app and kept only english, let it remove all the
other languages associated with the various apps, etc, and I gained
***9GIGS**.
I wouldnt have believed it without seeing it myself. There was a ton of
language stuff with Adobe and the rest of the apps all the
French,Spanish,etc stuff was removed by this app and I have "recovered" a
substantial amount of my hard drive space. I am still going to be looking
around to see if there is anything else I can do.
I would appreciate any input and I hope my informations can help someone
else.

Thanks,

A J

--