[G4] Snapped USB port

Roger Snyder rogersnyder at pobox.com
Fri Aug 17 17:54:42 PDT 2007

    I don't believe that it converts from Firewire to USB, it is only two
hubs, a USB and a Firewire, in one package.

    Converting from one to another is much more complicated than a hub. You
really need a computer, which is why you don't find a USB to Firewire (or
visa versa) adapter.

    Its like a USB/Firewire drive. You can connect the drive to a Firewire
port on a computer, but you can not connect a USB device to the drive's
other port, only to the drive's second Firewire port.

-Roger