[G4] Upgrading g4 to a larger internal bootable hard drive

CHARLES JENNINGS cjenn2006 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 30 12:01:06 PDT 2007

 Hi thanks for the update I am very interested in your
upcomming tests
 The info about my mac came from the ABOUT THIS
COMPUTER being a
"32"and this is what i copied and pasted into the
email, However the plate on my monitor and the
shipping box label say" 42" I never realized  the
discrepancy before think i'll go with  the 42 thanks
again

<http://www.chipmunk.nl/klantenservice/applemodel.html>