[G4] Sawtooth sudden power failure!

Ron gmedia.dv at verizon.net
Tue Dec 4 09:26:18 PST 2007

Verify the UPS.

I would first pull the plug on the UPS to see if that caused the shut
down. I have had them go bad. Then when they sense a power failure
(that you may not even notice) it switches to battery but there may
be no battery power available, thus the shut down. Then check the
power switch and power connections.

Ron--