[G4] Annual reloading?

Peter Birren peter at birrendesign.com
Thu Dec 13 14:18:36 PST 2007

Thanks, O'Brien.

At 11 months and 29 days (approximately), my Macs all began acting up
and slowing down, including the G4. A clean install always took care
of the problem. Now there's no "rebuild desktop" and TechTool takes
care of regularly fixing permissions. Ain't there nuthin' I gotta
futz with any more?

Thanks,

- Peter