[G4] [Help] PowerMac G4 Quicksilver 800MHz on PowerMac G4 AGP Graphics, it works?

Francisco franciscoeugeniomalheiros at yahoo.se
Wed Dec 19 14:34:09 PST 2007

Hi John!
About dual processors, i think that it works, 'cause
i've been checked for a Update board from sonnettech
(dual processor), and sonnet says (by email) that my
machine is compatible with dual processors without
firmware flashs or something else...
About yout tips, yep! i have 1GB of RAM, but not a
powerful video card...
my processor is 500Mhz (single, i think) and i have a
120gb with 7.200rpm hard disk :)

> 4) Relax. What do you expect from a 7 year old
> machine

I agree! but it's my first mac, i think i'm a little
excitate with this! :-D

 Anyway! thanks by your help, and i think i'll buy a
newer mac to enjoy the maximum that a mac can offer :)

Regards
Francisco

http://www.macbidouille.com/downloads/UniNorthASICChecker.sit

<http://br.rd.yahoo.com/mail/taglines/mail/*http://br.mail.yahoo.com/>,