[G4] increasing the speed on my G4-350

Skygram skygram at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 16:57:15 PST 2007

Scott,

Your speed should increase if you add more RAM and moving up to Tiger will
also help. These older machines are still valuable. I have one that is
slightly newer and I still think that it is an amazing machine when you
consider how old it is. I bought it in 2000.

You can also pick up a faster processor for a few hundred bucks that can
push it beyond a Ghz and you can keep it running for a few more years yet.

I am going to see if I can get ten years out of my G4 tower.

Bill