[G4] Browsers

Brett George brettgeorge at comcast.net
Sun Feb 4 11:58:03 PST 2007

I looked at Camino a while back when it was in it's infant stage. <grin>
Then, since I liked what I was using, I forgot about it. so, yes, I'll
take a look at it too. I'm curious about Correo as well. I was using
Apple Mail for a long time and then, all of a sudden, it refused to
recognize my login. I tried EVERYTHING I know and then some to try and
fix it to no avail. It STILL doesn't work to this day! Extremely
frustrating as I liked it. Eudora did the same thing.
Somehow my login became corrupt or something but I've never been able to
fix it. And I have done everything except wipe the drive and start over!
Thanks for the info on Camino and Correo.

brett