[G4] Looking for a Web Site design tool for newbie...

pshisler at fuse.net pshisler at fuse.net
Thu Feb 8 08:54:33 PST 2007

I am not familiar with Sandvox, but RapidWeaver is a very good tool.  My wife knows nothing of web design, though she is computer savvy.  She was easily able to use it to create her website. I also have used RW to modify her site. It retains information regarding where you need to upload your site after your first upload, which is handy. I also know of a couple of other people who use RW to create and maintain their sites.  It works fairly intuitively. It also has a great FAQ and a RW forum, so if you have a question, you can usually find an answer right away.  Others share their experiences and you find they have already solved most problems you may have.

I think RW is a great piece of software for the money.