[G4] One processor cuts out

Jim Elmore jelmore at elmoredesign.com
Fri Feb 9 07:56:39 PST 2007

This isn't any help -- don't know about the addition of the new
hardware, but I had a dual where one cpu would hang and go into full
use mode, or the processors would take turns being in full use mode.
I had the computer in the shop to have the power supply upgraded and
had them check the processor. It was faulty. Fortunately, it was
still under my extended Applecare warranty.