[G4] Router trouble - Fixed!

Carol java_j at macosx.com
Tue Feb 13 22:08:51 PST 2007

Thanks so much for this.  It worked!  I was missing steps c-d.  I will
certainly save these instructions in case I need to do this again.

The only thing I am unsure about is whether I should choose 'Select on
Demand' or 'Keep Alive' for Connection.  I chose the former, since it
was the default.

Carol