[G4] Strange video clips appearing in my ITUNES????

SKYGRAM skygram at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 10:05:20 PST 2007

Hi Gang!

Yesterday I noticed three or four odd videos in my iTunes movie area.
I have no idea how they got there.

Possibly some of you might recognise these video clips. They are
eight, ten and thirteen seconds long respectively. They are titled,
TR105T, TR118T, TR120T. Two are in B&W and one is in color. They show
1950ish images. One is of a plane landing and passengers debarking.
One is of a train stopping at a train station. Another is of a car,
filmed in color, traveling on a road.

I have Googled the item numbers but nothing seems to apply.

Any ideas?

Bill