[G4] PeeCee for sale 275.00 or 180.00 with 256Meg ram

chip puller chippuller at msn.com
Tue Feb 27 15:12:06 PST 2007

I have a peecee 1.0 gigahertz Pentium 3 with 1 gig of Ram, 40 gig HD.
Windows 2000 Pro , Ms Office and a bunch of other programs on the drive with
licenses. I am lucky if I can get 200.00 for the entire computer. If I take
the 512 meg dimm and sell that for 75.00  and one 256 meg dimm and sell that
for 20.00 then I should be able to get 180.00 for the computer with 256 meg
of ram. Sorry to say selling the internal parts are worth more then the
entire computer. The removed parts may sell for 95.00 plus 180.00 for the
computer equal 275.00  Gosh what are my options ?