[G4] firmware continued

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jan 5 18:50:33 PST 2007

On 6/1/2007 5:54 AM, "marla mitchnick" <mitchnickpictures at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your reply, Peter, but I did a google
> search and it did not lead to a clear answer of which
> upgrade my particular machine needs. Do you happen to
> recall either the upgrade or else at least the model
> NAME of the G4 dual 450?

Marla there is a beaut little programme called MacTracker which lists
detailed tech specs, and has notes on things like model names etc It is
free, and works like a charm for every Mac ever made, You find it at:

           http://www.mactracker.ca

Using your model number you will be able to determine when your machine was
manufactured and all it's original details.

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art