[G4] Radiolover (Update)

Doug Burton mdd867x2 at roadrunner.com
Tue Jan 9 15:16:04 PST 2007

On Jan 5, 2007, at 12:19 PM, Doug Burton wrote:

> Does anyone use this program to capture streaming audio?  I recently
> purchased it to use with Radio Paradise as I like the music they play.
>  Now it appears that RP no longer has a streaming 192 link and have
> switched to Octoshape only.  I have no problem listening to the link,
> but I don't know how to setup Radiolover to capture the audio.  Any
> comments?

I did hear from Bitcartel about the problem.  I was able to drag the
link from iTunes into Radiolover and it works fine.  My biggest problem
was not knowing where to find the link in iTunes to drag.  Now I need
to play around with the settings to see if I can adjust it so I get
closer to the actual beginning and end points of the song.  Thanks to
all who responded.

Just a message from Doug...