[G4] Networking

Bobby Wade sumptin_sumptin at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 10:35:51 PST 2007

You are correct  about home use. According to the
brochure that came with the modem, it includes a
router. I looked up some of this information on
Apple's web site under Support section along with
2Wire the maker of the modem, to compare and contrast
information.

Are you saying I need a second router?