[G4] Mac DVD Video Editing

JRHeald jrheald at wans.net
Sun Jan 14 12:56:56 PST 2007

This is a generic Mac question regarding Video editing.

I have a few movie DVDs that were given to me as gifts, and because of the
foul language they contain, I will not allow my young children to view them.
Is there some way that I can take these movies into my Mac, edit out the
foul language, and then burn them back to a blank DVD for viewing?  I know
that movies are encrypted some how, so I assume there is software required
to make this happen??  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

John