[G4] Salty Subject lines

Slip Kid G-2 at att.net
Mon Jan 15 06:37:49 PST 2007

No, this isn't as clock-stopping as "How can I de-profanitize cinema?"
But...
Anti-SPAM filters may have some trouble with certain posts (& I cite two
current Subjects):
1st "Will this fit?"
2nd "Length Question"
If those aren't looking to be tagged as trouble with a t, then no eyes
are safe.

Yes, I was lucky and they slipped by...along with other tricky sales
pitches which were clearly aimed at the wrong prospect.
&
No, since my low standards are not universal...more timid readers might
have above topics scrubbed before arrival.

So?
Think twice and [fer example] choose "Disc limits" over "Enhance size?".
Both will refer to the same dilemma while the latter may cause havoc for
SPAM scrubbers.

...just lookin' out fer the other guy (or lady)...

Michael
  "Act only according to that maxim by which you can at the same time
will that it should become a universal law."
  	Immanuel Kant
  	'Groundwork of the Metaphysic of Morals'