[G4] test/doug

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Sat Jan 20 10:40:09 PST 2007

On Jan 20, 2007, at 11:25 AM, s. yaz wrote:

> doug..
> struggling to post past few days.  it doesnt work it seems.  I am
> having problem w/ our  apple system profiler and   a new
> printer.    See my previous post  that i mailed as reply to my test
> message post.
> thnx  for your take!

System Profiler is not going to make the printer work. It will just
show if it is recognized on the USB.
Instead go into System Preferences  ( Lightswitch icon in dock) click
on the printer prefs,  and work through the printer panels to add
your printer to the printer list, choose it as the active printer and
set it up for pages.
Jim