[G4] Re: router problem

SKYGRAM skygram at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 12:02:30 PST 2007

Ron has offered some excellent suggestions. This is standard trouble
shooting techniques for DSL. However if that still doesn't work, get a
new modem. I had a similar problem a few years ago. I busted my butt
trying to figure it out when ultimately it was a screwed up modem and
Bell had to send me another one and then like magic everything worked!
I suspect that the modem became dysfunctional as a result of an
electrical storm.

Bill