[G4] Re: router problem

Ron gmedia.dv at verizon.net
Wed Jan 24 11:40:40 PST 2007

I used to use one of these routers and pressing the reset button
would usually fix the problem. Sometimes I would press and hold it
for a few seconds and watch the lights cycle. Also I would unplug the
modem for a minute and power it back up. Then sometimes I would have
to do a restart. One or more of these would always clear the problem.

Good luck, that's about all I know to do.

Ron--