[G4] Ownership and Group settings for Applications folder?

John Baltutis baltwo at san.rr.com
Wed Jan 24 18:22:54 PST 2007

On 01/24/07, Mr EMan <mstreman53 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> 2nd request:  Would some kind individual look at the
> info on the "Applications" folder and tell me what the
> ownership and group settings are?

OMM, Owner is root (i.e., system) and group is admin, normal admin user account.

As for what Richard Klein posted, I agree with James Asherman that his settings
are unusual. Nothing at the root-level of my machine shows the owner as
"unknown". With Get Info, root shows up as owner "system", not "unknown".