[G4] Re: nonexistent drive

Eric Wood ewood at izoom.net
Mon Jul 2 15:13:13 PDT 2007

No dice indeedy. The Rage 128 card is a video card. The Mac shouldn't
currently have a PCI card for the ATA/IDE, but when you get one, you
plug the drives into that card instead of the interfaces on the
motherboard.

Video card will have nothing to do with it, so just put the best one
available in there.

Eric