[G4] Combo drive recomendations?

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 13:05:10 PDT 2007

Eric,

At home, I mostly use my Mac's for music creation. I
barely have enough talent to make that. If I have to
extend to video production as well ...... :-P

I have digital cable with recording built in. I doubt
if I'd want to record anything from US TV to DVD to
keep :-P

So what are people doing with their DVD recorders?
Making "backup" copies of their DVD collection? :-)

John