[G4] Combo drive recomendations?

Hal Widlansky kastegir at mac.com
Tue Jul 10 13:33:40 PDT 2007

I got my DVD burner to make DVDs of my kids to send to family. I've
also copied old videos to DVD, as tapes get fragile when they get
old. It also comes in handy when backing up lots of data, as you can
only store 700MB on a CD an over 4GB on a DVD.

I think I paid $30 for the drive to drop into my G4 tower and I was
able to find a patch to make it region-free.

cheers,
-Hal