[G4] Sound and other concerns

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 16 15:25:56 PDT 2007

Eric said he had a DE G4 tower. I have never seen one
of those but the specs agree with him - no sound
input!

http://support.apple.com/specs/powermac/Power_Mac_G4_Digital_Audio.html

I guess the idea was to use a 3rd party usb or
firewire connected input. Kinda strange. I'm not sure
I understand Apples thinking on that one.

Just further reinforces my opinion that Eric has the
wrong hardware!

John