[G4] Lowendmac List Mom is Elsewhere

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Wed Jun 20 16:51:25 PDT 2007

True, the listmom has not removed individuals from the list.  That may
be because the listmom quoted here, and who you'd expect to clamp down
on abuses in the list, is not the listmom for this list.  It is Dan
Knight's netiquette that you quoted.  Dan Knight, the list mom for all
lowendmac.com lists, has nothing to do with the lists managed by
themacintoshguy.com.  Eric Prentice, who runs the Dr. Bott, LLC company
also runs the lists at themacintoshguy.com.

There was a time when Dan Knight used themacintoshguy.com server for
his lists.  That was before he moved them to googlegroups.com.  Hence,
some confusion remains today.  And Eric credits Dan for inspiring him
to run his own lists.  See the bottom at:
http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/

Dan Knight, with his army of list nannies, runs a pretty tight ship.
But that does not help things here.

Al Poulin

On Jun 20, 2007, at 12:37 PM, g4-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com