[G4] A new subject!

Brett Caven brettcaven at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 11:55:13 PDT 2007

When I received this on Apple Mail it appeared in the same "thread"
as the last message titled "[G4] English" as well as two others from
today both being "[G4] Re: Lowendmac List Mom..." So when you change
the subject it doesn't always change the overall subject. I think the
way to solve it is to *not* click the "Reply" button.
---
-Brett