[G4] Re: Mac Classic Environment

Celia Lawton-Livingstone lawli56 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 10 01:50:10 PST 2007

The printer driver package included with OS 10.4 (Tiger) does not
cover certain HP printers.  For my relatively old Photosmart 7350, I
had to download its OS X driver from the HP website.  Have you tried
this driver:
<http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?
os=219&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=59129&lang=en>

Fabian

Ah, I tried the package but I missed the CD at the bottom of the page.  I
switched to the European site and ordered one as your link is only for USA
and Canadean customers.  I think it's atrocious that I have to pay for it
though.  Why they couldnt include it is the package is beyond me.  But
thanks for the link.

Cely