[G4] Re: I'd really like to sell it.

John Niven senseamp at yahoo.com
Wed May 2 06:30:38 PDT 2007

Jim,

I doubt a guy considering a Beige upgrade would want
that much of an upgrade. Much cheaper alternatives are
available.

But I write because your sales pitch lists a huge list
of s/w but then you don't include the licenses. Does
that increase it's value? Only if you condone illegal
s/w piracy.

I hate to see that.

John